To Align Desktop QuickBooks Checks:
- From the File menu, choose Printer Setup.
- At the Form Name drop-down choose Check/Paycheck.
- For the check style, select Voucher check.
- Click Align on the right.
- Print a sample and compare it to your pre-printed checks.
- Using the grid on the sample adjust the horizontal and vertical settings; then click OK
- Click Align again and Print another sample.
- Compare the sample to your paycheck stock and adjust the alignment again as necessary.
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 until you have the alignment perfect.